Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Easter!

Hello and welcome!!

I'm back with another Easter card. This time I've used a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called So Sweet. It really is a sweet set and the bunny is the cutest. So, I had to use it on my card.

First, I stamped the bunny with white pigment ink. The nose, cheeks, whiskers, and sentiment were stamped using Archival inks. To finish off my card, I've added a twine bow and glued wiggle eyes.

Here's my card...



I'm linking this card to the following challenges:

Animal Friends Challenge: Easter
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Happy Easter!!

Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Neenah Desert Storm 100 lb.
Stamp set: So Sweet (Papertrey Ink)
Ink pads: Unicorn pigment ink (Hero Arts) / Pink Gumball, Raspberry Sorbet, Jet Black, Cool Graphite (Archival Ink)
Baker's twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
Wiggle eyes

2 comments:

  1. Eine sehr schöne Karte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dreja! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!